The association WIN78 presents a conference with
Amine Mallat-Lopez who will share his knowledge and experience in treating addictions.
Thursday, March 2nd from 7.45 to 10.00 pm in Fourqueux
Espace Pierre Delanoë, 2 Place Victor Hugo, 78112
In this presentation, you will learn :
- the functionning of the brain under the influence of drugs
- the different theories on addiction based on the latest findings in neuroscience
- how to communicate and build bonds with people who have addicted behaviors
- a hands-on approach to engage a person in a process of change towards recovery
- you will step into a typical cognitive behavorial therapy session for addictive behavior
- you will learn how to conduct a basic relapse prevention intervention and be a first aid practioner in the recovery of an addicted patient.
Amine Mallat-Lopez has been involved with developping and implementing cutting edge research and treatment programs in the field of addictions for the past 17 years in France, the US and Lebanon. He works now as a CBT and emotion focused therapist in his private practice in Le Vésinet and also collaborates with various organizations to promote access to evidence based treatment programs for substance abusers.
The conference will be English and French.
Amine will elaborate in French and will answer questions in French and in English.
Event is open to members and non-members of the Association WIN78.
Participation is 10 euros for non-members – Free for members of the association.
Booking by mail is preferable email@example.com